Thursday, January 21, 2010

It must be pretty boring on Eutaw Street

No, I'm not referencing the Orioles slow-as-molasses offseason developments, rather a new blog on the block about hangouters on certain street that borders the Warehouse.

I guess the slow offseason hasn't generated enough news to cover, so these guys have taken it upon themselves to critique yours truly.

I'm not sure whether to be flattered or not as these guys have devoted not one but several posts about me and analyzed two of my posts on this blog. I never knew that I could be a major conversation piece like that, but when you are about the only one putting up a rebuttal to the Kool-Aid that is being spread around, I guess you are bound to draw some attention, or stalkers...

But thanks for the notice and free publicity guys, and I'm sure I'll be posting more material on here for you to go through. And I have made a few corrections via the spelling, but you won't find any foul language on here, although I guess that makes you seem more professional these days.

But then again some people think anything deemed negative about the Orioles is foul language, so I guess I'll just have to be unprofessional if the situation warrants it.

Now I'm not trying to start "Blog Wars" here as this will be my only post on the matter no matter how boring it gets on "Eutaw Street."

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Not boring, no. Annoyed, yes.

I point out lunacy and all things idiotic.

I actually like the Orioles and I believe you to be a spy for the Red Sox. I think you are their version of Regis Stanczak.

I already said your welcome for the free publicity. That being said, when you google Orioles and Lobster, our site is the number one site listed so you apparently aren't getting enough hits even with our help.

Thanks for reading our site. I hope we've made a loyal reader out of you.

~Kevin Lomax